Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
Our team is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join us.
- Developing features end to end - grooming, design review, coding, testing to deployment to production
- Complete ownership over specific areas of our application, from performance to production monitoring
- Leading technical innovation, mentoring fellow developers and making an impact on the business
- Mentoring other team members
- 5+ years experience in Backend development
- 2+ years experience working with web technologies
- Passion for building a great product, making direct impact on our customers
- A team player who wants to join a great team
- A professional practicing the most advanced methodologies including Agile and CI/CD.
- Experience with message bus- Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS, and SNS
- Experience in REST API/ GraphQL
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Hands-on experience with DBs - Mongo/ MySql/ Redis/ Neo4j
- Experience with Argo workflow, airflow and AWS step function
Nice to have:
- Being referred by a Cider team member