Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
We’re looking for a Development Team Leader to join our R&D department and help us scale.
- Complete ownership of key domains of our platform - Design, coding, quality, time estimations and commitments, deployment to production and monitoring.
- Hands on (~50%) - developing features end to end - grooming, design review, coding, testing to deployment to production
- Leading a team of engineers - mentoring the people each in his path, working closely with Product manager to define the teams milestones
- Leading technical innovation to push the entire R&D department forward
- 2+ years experience as a Team Leader
- 6+ years experience in Backend development
- 4+ years experience in NodeJS / Typescript
- Proven experience in Microservices architecture, Message bus (Kafka / SQS / etc..)
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Hands-on experience with DBs - Mongol/Redis/Neo4j.
- A professional practicing the most advanced methodologies including Agile and CI/CD.