Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
We are looking for top-notch Technical Support Engineer, to join our support team and be the technical focal point for Cider Security customers.
- Troubleshoot and provide high level of Support for Cider customers
- Take ownership of the ticketing system and manage technical issues until resolution
- Analyze log files, run DB queries and monitor alerts of customers' environments
- Set up Cider platform application to help customers mitigate potentials risks
- Lead online meetings and reproduce customer scenarios
- Integrate and collaborate with Cider’s R&D, CSM, Product management and Sales teams
- Maintain bugs/feature requests and work with the relevant teams
- Maintain and improve a knowledge-base of instructions, known issues and solutions
- Ability to work in flexible hours as needed
- 2+ years experience as a Support Engineer or equivalent customer-facing role in DevOps or Cyber security SaaS vertical - a Must!
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts including experience in CI tools: Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.. - a Must!
- Able to manage complex escalations involving multiple internal teams
- Strong team player with technical debugging skills
- Experience with ticketing systems & monitoring tools such as SFDC, Jira, Datadog, Heap, etc..
- Experience in MongoDB query operations - Advantage
- Knowledge of Java, python or any other language - Advantage
- Experience with SCMs tools: GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, etc - Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - Mandatory
Nice to have:
- Code development experience
- Being referred by a Cider team member