Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
We are searching for a Head of Product Marketing to join our growing Marketing department in our US region. You will be leading and owning our product messaging and position while working cross-functionally between Product Management, Marketing, and Sales to ensure that we effectively communicate the current and future value of Cider’s industry leading product.
*This is a remote position
- Crafting compelling messaging about Cider’s value in the market and to security and development teams
- Develop the sales tools (PPTs, feature briefs, case studies, white papers, product brochures) to support the sales process of the company’s solutions and drive clarity and consistency of message.
- Being a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product, sales teams, and customer success teams
- Managing our go to market process for new features and releases
- Engaging with customers and sharing insights back to the rest of Cider’s team
- Own every stage of the product content cycle, from brainstorming on initial concepts to shipping high-quality content and analyzing its usage
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company (Cyber security- a plus)
- Creative, motivated, self-starter.
- Have a technical curiosity and aptitude, but are a marketer at heart with passion and talent for content creation, marketing and communications
- Self-driven with a strong sense of ownership
Nice to have:
- Being referred by a Cider team member