Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join us! As a Sales Engineer, you’ll need to be capable of leading technical sales activities and managing the customer technical relationship. You must possess the highest levels of both business and technical acumen, defining and architecting solutions that meet the business and technical requirements and strive to provide the right solution to our customers and prospects based on their technical expertise.
- Partner with Ciders’ Account Executives to develop and execute commercial strategies to help achieve successful customer outcomes and win new prospects.
- Prepare and run product demos, technical deep-dive sessions to articulate our security value with prospects.
- Deploy and enable Cider platform ensuring on-going value and tech wins
- Build a subject matter expertise and lead technical discussions with security experts
- Provide continual feedback to the Product team on how we can improve our product
- Collaborate with Sales teams by providing guidance on sales strategies and the technical approach for the opportunity.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a sales engineering, solutions engineering, or technical consultant role (SaaS experience preferred).
- Strong technical background in cyber security focusing on Cloud Security
- Lead from the front - capable to be hands-on and get technical!
- Proven knowledge of CI/CD processes, AppSec, and cloud security basics
- Ability to generate customer-facing collateral for addressing technical concerns in a customer-friendly way that supports the sales message
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment and make reasonable decisions when faced with ambiguity
Nice to have:
- Cyber Security certifications
- Software development or scripting skills
- Hands-on experience with Application security vulnerability management, Jenkins, Terraform and other CICD related technologies
- Being referred by a Cider team member